Duración: 1 year
Stores the user's cookie consent state
We use our own and third-party cookies to analyze web traffic. If you want to see the videos on the web, please accept the Marketing Cookies.
If you have any questions or want to modify your consent to the use of all of them at any time, you can do so through the "Cookies Policy" menu, located at the bottom of the website. Thank you very much.
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer in which information is recorded for various purposes.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. are usually used to store information only interested in conserving for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single occasion (for example, a list of products acquired) and disappear at the end of the session.
Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the user publisher and from which the service is provided requested by the user.
Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity dealing the data obtained through cookies.
There are many purposes for using the cookies. Depending on the purpose for which they are processed the data obtained through cookies, Some of the purposes can be:
Technical cookies, preference cookies or personalization, analysis or measurement cookies, behavioral advertising cookies.
Complementary guarantees - Cookie management:
As a complementary guarantee to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. This acceptance can be revoked at any time using the available content and privacy configuration options.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names given to this "private mode":
Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate Safari 2 and higher; Private Browsing Opera 10.5and higher;Private Browsing FireFox 3.5 and higher Private Browsing Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito Important: : Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about enabling "private mode". You may continue to visit our website despite having this "private mode" activated, salthough browsing the website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.
The European Commission and Humana Fundación Pueblo para Pueblo just initialling the agreement under which the Commission is committed to funding community development project focused on the implementation of renewable energy in Guinea-Bissau.
In total, 24 comunidadesse benefit from this project in four years, during which promote the construction of systems for the utilization of renewable energy sources with which to improve living conditions and promote economic development in the area. The project implementation will focus on the Oio region, which has about 300,000 inhabitants.
The main objective is that 60% of beneficiaries renewable energy used daily so eliminating the use of fossil fuels. Other purposes is that half of the participants raise their income by 30% through the use of this type of energy. It is intended also that the 80% increase knowledge about how to reduce the environmental impact when it comes to energy.
It is provided for the establishment of 36 water pumps powered by solar energy, seven biofuel powered generators made from jatropha oil, 23 machines processing of agricultural products and 51 production systems for other solar energy many buildings and constructions.
The project implementation is the responsibility of ADPP Guinea-Bissau, Humana's local partner in this country. The European Commission finances 75% of the project cost while the remaining 25% is provided by local authorities.