Duración: 1 year
Stores the user's cookie consent state
INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES LAW (LSSI)
FUNDACIÓN PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO, as responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
FUNDACIÓN PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give advance notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the FUNDACIÓN website being understood as sufficient. PEOPLE FOR PEOPLE.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Registered in the Registry (Commercial / Public): Welfare Foundations Registry of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, under number 08-0347
2. RULES OF BEHAVIOR OF THE BLOG
PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO FOUNDATION appreciates your interest in using our participation channels. Comments are a means of participation for all users of this medium. However, to participate in our blogs, you will have to accept the following rules:
1.- Responsibility of the User. By participating in the web blogs, the user is solely responsible for the messages disseminated through them, guaranteeing FUNDACIÓN PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO full indemnity against any claim that may arise for such concepts.
In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he is its owner or has the authorization of the owner to disseminate it on the Blog, exempting FUNDACIÓN PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO from any third-party claims raise for such concepts.
2. The user must, before posting a message, choose the appropriate blog. Those messages that do not fit the theme of the blog may be deleted. It is totally prohibited to publish promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not fit the normal development of blog topics.
3. The user must respect other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful with the messages and opinions of other users. Those messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of third parties or that threaten the peaceful development of blogs may be deleted.
4. FUNDACIÓN PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published in the web blogs in accordance with the appropriate terms and means without the user being entitled to any type of compensation.
5. FUNDACIÓN PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO is not responsible for what is published in the web blogs nor does it guarantee the veracity or accuracy of any information published in them. Responsibility for their content corresponds to the sender of the messages or information.
6. FUNDACIÓN PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the web blog service, and may modify, suspend or remove it from the web without prior notice and at any time.
7. In the event that a user may be affected by illegal actions, or detect misuse of the web blogs by other users, they may inform FUNDACIÓN PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO, through the email info@ human-spain.org, indicating in the subject reference “blog moderation”, so that FUNDACIÓN PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO can moderate or eliminate them.
8. The user shall hold FUNDACIÓN PUEBLO PARA PUEBLO harmless from any claim that may arise from the messages that the user has posted on the blogs or from any other conduct linked to or derived from the user's use of the web blogs.
3. EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
The RESPONSIBLE is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party unrelated to it.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and display of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient, and disappear when the user's session ends. In no case, these cookies provide personal data by themselves and will not be used to collect them.
The user has the possibility of configuring his browser to be alerted of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his computer. Please consult your browser's instructions for further information.
From the website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Given that the RESPONSIBLE cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties on their respective websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility with respect to said contents. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content.
The RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website. of the RESPONSIBLE. However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be
susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances occur that make access to the website impossible.
The website's servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up the legal texts, as well as any question related to the services of this website, will be Spanish law.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE or, if applicable, have a license or express authorization by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the regulations of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the RESPONSIBLE.
Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to the RESPONSIBLE and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. The RESPONSIBLE expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case redirect to the main website of humano-spain.org; welovesecondhand.com.
The RESPONSIBLE acknowledges in favor of their owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility over them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same. .
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.