If you are a COMPANY, the options are the following:
1) If you are a textile or footwear company, you can participate in our DESTOCKA PROGRAM.
The Waste and Contaminated Soil for a Circular Economy 07/22 Law prevents the destruction of unsold surpluses of non-perishable products, including clothing and footwear.
The Destocka Program is designed and intended for organizations that want to dispose of their stocks in a responsible and efficient way, also accessing important tax benefits. The goal is to make the most of them to turn them into a resource with a social purpose.
YOUR ORGANIZATION EARNS WITH THE DESTOCKA PROGRAM
- Sustainable solution to clothing and footwear stocks, in accordance with the new Waste Law.
- Strengthening your corporate image.
- Contribution to the development of your CSR program.
- Engagement of your employees
- Possibility of collaborating directly with Humana's social programs, through the direct contribution of funds.
- Tax deductions for donations to foundations and associations (subject to Law 49/2002).
2) You can collaborate by placing a container in your workplace or, if there is no suitable place to locate it, promote textile collection campaigns, both punctual and permanent.
3) You can collaborate directly in the Foundation's Development Cooperation Programs. If you are interested, one of our experts from the Projects Department will pay you a visit and explain it in more detail.
If you are a MUNICIPALITY, you have 2 options:
1) Collaborate placing containers for the textile in your municipality. Thus, promoting environmental protection and aid for the procurement of resources earmarked for development cooperation.
2) To finance the studies of one or more students in our Teacher Training Colleges (EPF) in Mozambique or support any project that interests you.
Today, 1,500 municipalities and companies collaborate with the Foundation.
Request information by phone: