If you are a Municipality, you have 2 options:
1) Collaborate placing containers for the textile in your municipality. Thus, promoting environmental protection and aid for the procurement of resources earmarked for development cooperation.
2) To finance the studies of one or more students in our Teacher Training Schools (EPF) in Mozambique or support any project that interests you.
If you are a Company, the options are:
1) You can help by placing a container in your workplace or if there is a suitable place to locate, promote textile collection campaigns, both acute and permanent.
2) You can participate in our Corporate Volunteer Program.
Humana believes strongly in corporate volunteering and its contribution to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). The Foundation considers corporate volunteering as a mobilization of the company's human capital in order to improve the environment in which it operates and the relationship with its stakeholders, thereby exercising a social leadership role as a responsible company. It is, basically, the combination of the traditional concept of social volunteering with the relationship strategy of the company with society.
3) You can work directly on Development Cooperation Programs of the Foundation. If you are interested, one of our Projects Department experts will visit you and will explain in more detail.
Today, 1,500 municipalities and companies collaborate with the Foundation.
Request information by phone: