If you are a Municipality, you have 2 options:
1) Collaborate placing containers for the textile in your municipality. Thus, promoting environmental protection and aid for the procurement of resources earmarked for development cooperation.
2) To finance the studies of one or more students in our Teacher Training Schools (EPF) in Mozambique or support any project that interests you.
If you are a Company, the options are:
1) You can help by placing a container in your workplace or if there is a suitable place to locate, promote textile collection campaigns, both acute and permanent.
2) You can participate in our Corporate Volunteer Program.
Corporate volunteering is a set of activities promoted and supported by a company that aims to free the involvement and participation of its employees through the dedication of their time, skills and talents to causes, projects and nonprofit organizations, as Humana.
3) You can work directly on Development Cooperation Programs of the Foundation. If you are interested, one of our Projects Department experts will visit you and will explain in more detail.
Today, 2,000 municipalities and companies collaborate with the Foundation.
Request information by phone: