You can now download the new bulletin Madrid-Zona Centro, with news, experiences and testimonies about the work of Humana.
Environmental protection, development cooperation, sustainable fashion, agriculture and social welfare are the main themes of these publications
These are some of the content you can find in this new edition of Humana News-Madrid:
* More than 9 million in education and agriculture projects
* Rope pumps, water for all. Farmers Club project in Cabinda, Angola
* Committed to zero discharge. Humana, among the signatories of the "Manifesto for a zero landfill of recyclable and recoverable waste '
* The 3C is consolidated in San Agustin de Guadalix
* El Molar supplemented with food stamps absence of school meals in summer, in collaboration with Humana
* The social economy is consolidated
* The potential of the green economy
* More shops, more jobs: opening two new stores Humana Second Hand in Madrid
* De 'Medea' a 'Game of Thrones'. The Foundation promotes culture recycled
* Humana Day 2015 Climate change, again, the main theme of the event